Sunday, April 17, 2011

First Post and Frogs















I have recently discovered teacher blogs. Boy they are so creative. It certainly is inspiring to see how so many teachers can come together and share ideas. This last week was our Frog and Toad story. I am not super creative, but I am resourceful. Here are some of the activities we did this past week. The children loved it. They asked me everyday when we were doing centers.



Some of the activites we did were whole group and some of them centers. In the centers we did the following activites. A frog glyph, Frog/Toad diagram, HF word spinner game, Frog math spinner game, Frog handprint art project, guided reading . In whole group we did Tcharts of Frog and Toad, Frog/Toad Dialogue pictures and a seasons guilt. I had children rate their group on how they worked together at the end of the center time.


I've included the links to where I got the activities from. Thank you to all the creative teachers out there with their awesome ideas!







No comments:

Post a Comment